SDHQ & ICON visit the UAE for a Raptor Transformation

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
ICONRep

ICONRep

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
How Much $$$$ to do the upgrades in the USA?

We do not actually work on vehicles as we only engineer and manufacture the the ICON product line. We have many certified dealers that would be glad to help you out with capabilities of selling, installing, or doing full builds.

SwampKing

FRF Addict
Reaction score
NOW THIS IS WHAT I LIKE TO HEAR, ! Thanks.

How did them boatec fenders fit, out the box?
The hydraulic bump zone really interests me as well as "Special Engineered Dampened Valve Stops for Quiet and Precise Operation without the Standard Bypass Loud “Clicking” Noise you will find with Other Brands"-NICE!

Last edited:
OP
OP
ICONRep

ICONRep

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
NOW THIS IS WHAT I LIKE TO HEAR, ! Thanks.

How did them boatec fenders fit, out the box?
The hydraulic bump zone really interests me as well as "Special Engineered Dampened Valve Stops for Quiet and Precise Operation without the Standard Bypass Loud “Clicking” Noise you will find with Other Brands"-NICE!

From an outsiders stand point the Fenders were as nice as I have ever seen.....lined up great and were spot on looks wise in my opinion.

These shocks are no joke.....some one mentioned we don't make Trophy truck shocks which your right we don't focus on racing quite as much as OE but we can and have. We are involved with racing and use it for developmental purpose to make sure the products are tested in many different forms. I will post up a little pic next week for some proof of this ICON big daddy.....4.5" bypass!

We have some smart people over here doing unique things and the 2 features you mentioned above really are nice qualities. We have someone doing some testing from a public non bias stand point and they will be posting some video and a review next week hopefully. Keep an eye out.

SwampKing

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Are you guys going to TRR '13? I would love to take a test ride/drive......maybe, lol
Do you ever seeing yourselves developing a true bolt on 3.5+ shock or anything above your 3.0 standards? Your that good?? Be kewl to set higher standards, hehe. Too much suspension might not be for everyone but more better is always an option if it works better. :)

'12 Race Red Raptor SCAB (Loaded to the max!)
SCABS are faster!!
'08 SeaDoo RXP-X Clockin' 80+ GPS

Last edited:

Macman

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Will look forward to the reviews so when the time comes I will have made up my mind for which brand to go with :)

SwampKing

FRF Addict
Reaction score
After this thread,...... Back debating which is the better route to go, lol

'12 Race Red Raptor SCAB (Loaded to the max!)
SCABS are faster!!
'08 SeaDoo RXP-X Clockin' 80+ GPS

bermise

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I like my Icons so far. They are on the softest setting and are a little stiffer than the Fox shocks but they soak up bumps very well off road.