Glassworks Fiberglass Fenders

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dan06

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Does anyone have the price for the installation and paint matching of their fiberglass fenders? The shop I'm considering for this modification wants $1,200-1,300 to properly paint match the fenders, including installation of them into the body.

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
you get what you pay for. if you are looking for the cheap paint job, be prepared to be dissapointed. bu if you are unsure of getting this paint job, ask them about layers. how many coats of primer, how many coats of color, and how many coats of clear. and how they wetsand between coats

OP
OP
Dan06

Dan06

FRF Addict
Reaction score
At $1,200-1,300 the price according to some Raptor owners I've spoken with it's slightly high. I know a Raptor owner who's having it done for $730 for the paint and install. If the price include relief cutting and flattening the pinch welds as well as reinstalling the inner fenders (takes modification) it may seem more reasonable. It's my understanding that pinch weld flattening will be necessary for running 37" tires which is why I'm installing the fenders. (Also I believe it may be necessary for rear pinch welds to be flattened.) I was just checking to see what others have paid to have this modification done on their Raptor.