Black Lug Nuts For Stock Rims

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DynoDynge

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Spent about 30 minutes today talking to & comparing info with a tech from Gorilla Auto. Comparing measurements from my stock rim & lug nut with theirs, we came to the conclusion that they will work on the stock raptor rims. I ordered a complete lock set (#76604NBC) & will be trying them out when they get here. More to follow.

Attachments

• 12_Page_35.jpg
    12_Page_35.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 2,724

Reptar

FRF Addict
Reaction score
let us know how they work out! My stock ones are starting to rust already, truck hasn't even been driven in salt yet, wtf!

Love to get a set of locking black chrome ones like those!

justvettn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Gorilla had previously told me that they did not have anything that would work on the 2012 rims, is this a new product? Hope they work!

Humvee21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have Gorilla Guard locks for mine, and this is the second set I am on. The chrome plating had surface rust on the first ones after only a couple months. These new ones I have had for about a month or so. Already starting to see surface rust. I'm doubtful they will last a couple years. If they do, they will be ugly and rusted. I'm still looking for new options on the locking lug nuts...

Humvee21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
hosse, I read that the OEM stick out much further than the stock lug nuts. Do you know anything about this?