New Wheel/Tire Combo & Mid Perch is done....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
A big thanks to Brandon at TMX for a great deal/service on the set of Method Double Standards. Got the Toyo MTs at my local tire shop.

Ran out of time to get some great shots, but took a few in the parking lot for now.

BTW, did the mid perch today also...Very straight forward mod...1 1/2 hours.

Love the Methods and Toyos. The wheels definately have a more aggresive offset than the OEM wheels....but luckily I still fit in my garage!!

I think the combo makes the truck look much different/bad ass and I like it!

I will post up some better shots in the next few days.

001-20.jpg
004-14.jpg
007-7.jpg

Master Yoda

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Great looking setup. I'm waiting on black lugs from R & R to go with the Standards I bought from them. Putting new BFG's on just as soon as they get here. I like the offset difference from stock to the Standards.

hungerforraptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks really good man...

Ordered the methods from Brandon also, waiting in them to arrive. Did you have to get new lug nuts, and if so where did you get them from?

TEXAS MOTORWORX

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
A big thanks to Brandon at TMX for a great deal/service on the set of Method Double Standards. Got the Toyo MTs at my local tire shop.

Your truck looks awesome! Congrats.

Looks really good man...

Ordered the methods from Brandon also, waiting in them to arrive. Did you have to get new lug nuts, and if so where did you get them from?

We just got in 10 sets of black lug nuts. I'll shoot you a PM and get some headed out to you.

OP
OP
Big Blue

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looks really good man...

Yes, you will need new lugs and I got those from Brandon at TMX also. They are excellent quality.