IMPORTANT: Official FRF Decals

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
BIRDMAN

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
its not shipped you say? check your order status. and you should of gotten an email saying it was shipped. if you did in fact place an order. id need an order number and i can tell you when it shipped.

keeping in mind satuday and sunday are not business days and monday was thanksgiving that a side i sill shipped orders out them days. this isnt something that happens often but due to the large amount of orders that came in i had to get them out asap

Fyi Scott is out of Canada, he isn't crazy with the Thanksgiving excuse lol.

Sent from my thumbs using Tapatalk 2

RatedSVT

FRF Addict
Reaction score
its not shipped you say? check your order status. and you should of gotten an email saying it was shipped. if you did in fact place an order. id need an order number and i can tell you when it shipped.

keeping in mind satuday and sunday are not business days and monday was thanksgiving that a side i sill shipped orders out them days. this isnt something that happens often but due to the large amount of orders that came in i had to get them out asap

No problem. Order Number 676
Item# 676
Name: Nick Cline

The Grafx Shop

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I sent Scott a PM a couple of weeks ago to get my supporting member stickers. I haven't heard anything back.
hey sorry for the delay. im sure i sent a reply to you at the time perhaps it got list when there was some database issues on here. either way i resent you the code

Tried to follow the link to buy them and it says there is a problem with the site
are you still having an issue ?

Cleave

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Is the carbon fiber 14"x4.5" FRF decal real carbon fiber, and can the free decals with membership be used to roll into a $8.24 US discount towards the 14"x4.5" decal?