Raptor Colors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptor62

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I might be in the market again for another Raptor. I may have someone interested in my 2010 molten orange Raptor. Post a picture of your Raptor so I can make a good educated decision on what color I want to get. With and without graphics would be great.

SVT_4X4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Tuxedo Black. Good looking color, but if anything happens to it, I am going with satin black, either paint or a wrap. I have seen a few like this and really think they are cool. But just like anything else, everyone has their preferences.

paddle%25207.jpg

OP
OP
Raptor62

Raptor62

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I still have it. It is in Kansas City right now. A friend of mine took it home last week and one of their friends might be very interested in it. So if they buy it, I need to get a replacement. I would like to get a silver one like my new Shelby.

DSC_0059.jpg

DSC_0055.jpg

DSC_0064.jpg

whtrapta

Ostrich Wrangler
Reaction score
ugh... you sicken me with buying new cars. I would get the silver to match too, but personally, silver only looks good in the Scab. Its not bad in the Screw, just looses that race truck look.