Please welcome CravenSpeed as FRF's newest Supporting Vendor!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BOJANGLES

<span style="color: red;"><b>Administrator</b></sp
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,

If you're like me, you can't stand the stock antenna on your Raptor, our friend Kellen at CravenSpeed has the right solution for you. I already have a CravenSpeed Stubby on my Raptor and am very pleased with the results. CravenSpeed also offers other auto accessories.

Stay tuned for a few words from Kellen, and please be sure to give him a big welcome to FRF.

Kellen@Craven

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Thanks very much for the intro. I am really glad you like The Stubby.

We do have a small selection of items for your Raptors and I want to give you a 10% discount as a thanks for letting me on your site.

Use the code 'FRFINTRO' through this weekend for 10% off. You can always PM me with questions. Thanks!

IRONMAN

Reaction score
WELCOME!
Funny I was just talking to my wife on how I hate how the antenna hits the top of the garage door. This is perfect, my order will be in soon.
Thanks

OP
OP
B

BOJANGLES

<span style="color: red;"><b>Administrator</b></sp
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey Kellen, I was just looking at your phone mounts here: Ford Smart Phone Mounting Kit - CravenSpeed Online it says that it fits the "Blackberry Curve ....and more"

Do you know if it fits the Blackberry Tour??

...also, is it a universal mount, of are they phone specific??
(for example, if the mount fits my Blackberry, but I switch to an iPhone 4 in a few months, would the same mount work for both phones?)

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
My Stubby's on its way- can't wait I bought a knockoff antenna and the reception sucks. I'll post my impressions when I get it.

Kellen@Craven

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Hey Kellen, I was just looking at your phone mounts here: Ford Smart Phone Mounting Kit - CravenSpeed Online it says that it fits the "Blackberry Curve ....and more"

Do you know if it fits the Blackberry Tour??

...also, is it a universal mount, of are they phone specific??
(for example, if the mount fits my Blackberry, but I switch to an iPhone 4 in a few months, would the same mount work for both phones?)

We have both device specific and a universal mount that is really nice too. I prefer the device specific, and I don't have it listed yet but I do have one for your BB Tour, but the 'Scissor Cradle' will handle both well, and with a protective case on it.