New (M&R releases the 80 led behind the grill kit)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dane

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So you got these brackets designed then? Can you post of picture of just the brackets so I can see how they differ from what I have installed?

OP
OP
MandR Automotive

MandR Automotive

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
So you got these brackets designed then? Can you post of picture of just the brackets so I can see how they differ from what I have installed?

They are just simple L brackets with proper hole Fitment. Nothing special

OP
OP
MandR Automotive

MandR Automotive

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Hey guys

Night shots will follow this weekend. Had to run out of town for the week

TheTip247

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow wow wow I have sent it out. I stand behind my product, my shipping, and my customer service. Let me check tracking for you

---------- Post added at 01:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:24 AM ----------

I send you tracking by email and PM. It is scheduled for delivery tomorrow the 25th. Please comment clearing my name because that is not the reputation that im trying to have on this forum.

Thank you very much and im sure you are going to LOVE your lightbar

Everything is straightened out now. M&R took care of everything and followed up making sure I recieved my light. Looks like a nice piece as I havent gotten a chance to use it yet.

Thanks M&R

OP
OP
MandR Automotive

MandR Automotive

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Plenty of space left for other goodies, no negative blocking of air, plenty of light output, and only $600 for the whole kit