New (M&R releases the 80 led behind the grill kit)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SwampKing

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Now this interests me! Night pics would be great! Do we have the option to mix white AND amber in one bar and/or different beam choices?!

OP
OP
MandR Automotive

MandR Automotive

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Now this interests me! Night pics would be great! Do we have the option to mix white AND amber in one bar and/or different beam choices?!

We only offer white 6000k light bars and recommend spot beam pattern so that you shine the light where it counts most

TheTip247

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I definatly will be doing some night pictures and videos but it will have to wait till next weekend since im going out of town this Monday-Friday

I hope you sent out my light that I paid for 2 weeks ago before you left town since you wont reply to my PM's.

OP
OP
MandR Automotive

MandR Automotive

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I hope you sent out my light that I paid for 2 weeks ago before you left town since you wont reply to my PM's.

Wow wow wow I have sent it out. I stand behind my product, my shipping, and my customer service. Let me check tracking for you

---------- Post added at 01:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:24 AM ----------

I send you tracking by email and PM. It is scheduled for delivery tomorrow the 25th. Please comment clearing my name because that is not the reputation that im trying to have on this forum.

Thank you very much and im sure you are going to LOVE your lightbar

Last edited: