New (M&R releases the 80 led behind the grill kit)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MandR Automotive

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
This particular kit comes with a bracket that is attached to factory lower front grill support. They have a waterproof, vibration proof design which enhances the durability of the product. This particular model has 80 LEDs delivering 15,000 lumens . These kits will be priced for only $600 plus shipping including the brackets

M&R BRACKETS MAKE IT ALL POSSIBLE

THESE PICTURES FOR SOME REASON SHOW GREEN LIGHT TAKEN WITH MY CAMERA WHERE IN REAL LIFE ITS WHITE AT 6000K

IMG_1715_zps824970c3.jpg

IMG_1714_zps6de280d8.jpg

IMG_1705_zps363c6e53.jpg

IMG_1703_zps30a28c32.jpg

IMG_1699_zps7fedce0e.jpg

IMG_1708_zps14ccacd2.jpg

Here are some pictures of a satisfied customer

IMG_1758.jpg

IMG_1759.jpg

IMG_1760.jpg

Here are some videos of the light bar in action as promissed

M&R Ford Raptor Night Run using 40" LED Light Kit Video 1 - YouTube

M&R Ford Raptor Night Run using 40" LED Light Kit Video 2 - YouTube

M&R Ford Raptor Night Run using 40" LED Light Kit Video 3 - YouTube

Cool Videos, Check em out. :sunot:

RaptorLED2.jpg

RaptorLED.jpg

Last edited:

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
if you have time, maybe you can do a couple night pics from inside the cab at a target downrange? i have been trying to decide what type of lights i want for my truck (when it shows up) and im figuring a bar behind the grill (like this one) maybe one in the hoop of an aftermarket bumper and fog light locations.

OP
OP
MandR Automotive

MandR Automotive

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
if you have time, maybe you can do a couple night pics from inside the cab at a target downrange? i have been trying to decide what type of lights i want for my truck (when it shows up) and im figuring a bar behind the grill (like this one) maybe one in the hoop of an aftermarket bumper and fog light locations.

I definatly will be doing some night pictures and videos but it will have to wait till next weekend since im going out of town this Monday-Friday

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Arizona Free