Whipple Questions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rbarn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Rbarn. Where did u order ur Whipple. I want to order one for my 13 that is ordered but looking for best price. Im prob goin to go with a tunner kit and get my own injectors and tbody upgrade. I plan on doing upgraded cooler and custom dyno tune when complete do to long tube headers that will also be installed.

Tommy Vaughn Ford .... call and talk to Anthony. 713-802-6600 (direct)
He will beat any price on the net by a long shot. Tell him Reese sent you.

I will be running a CRX ebay heat exchanger $170 for same thing Whipple charges $400 for. I will start a build thread on my install soon and show step by step photos.

justvettn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Tommy Vaughn Ford .... call and talk to Anthony. 713-802-6600 (direct)
He will beat any price on the net by a long shot. Tell him Reese sent you.

I will be running a CRX ebay heat exchanger $170 for same thing Whipple charges $400 for. I will start a build thread on my install soon and show step by step photos.

Sounds good! Dammit, your going to inspire me to want to do the same, If I can afford it. Too many projects you know

fordfan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just order the Whipple!!!! I ordered mine today and it will be here b4 my truck along with headers, exhaust, wheels/tires and some other goodies. If u wana bring ur truck to Kane PA I will do any and all mods u want done!!!

MTF

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Rbarn. Where did u order ur Whipple. I want to order one for my 13 that is ordered but looking for best price. Im prob goin to go with a tunner kit and get my own injectors and tbody upgrade. I plan on doing upgraded cooler and custom dyno tune when complete do to long tube headers that will also be installed.

You have someone that has or can do a custom Tune for a Supercharged Raptor with LT headers?
Or did you go with the Whipple Tune?

Last edited:

fordfan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
JDM Engineering will do a custom tune with long tubes. Im in PA so im goin to haul might e out to them and have dyno tuned to get maximum benefit out of the products working together. Nothing beats a true dyno tune!!! Whipple does not offer a tune for long tubes yet.

OP
OP
T

torrin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just order the Whipple!!!! I ordered mine today and it will be here b4 my truck along with headers, exhaust, wheels/tires and some other goodies. If u wana bring ur truck to Kane PA I will do any and all mods u want done!!!

Are you upgrading the suspension as well?

fordfan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When did you talk to Whipple last? Or did they say they can't sell the LT Tune for Penn?

As far as i know Whipple does not have LT tune available yet. I know that some guys say they do but I don't know where they are getting that info cuz Whipple says no?????

---------- Post added at 09:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:03 AM ----------

Are you upgrading the suspension as well?

Probably going to do a RPG stage 3 kit maybe 4 not sure yet. This toy is getting expensive fast, but fast is what im after!!!!! Seriously if u would considered bringing it to me in PA I would do everything for u and maybe we could get a package deal on some parts. I am a senior master ford tech in the dealership that I own. Yes u read that right I turn wrenches and I am one of the owners. Let me know but either way if u get a Whipple u will love it!!!!

Squatting Dog

FRF Addict
Reaction score
As far as i know Whipple does not have LT tune available yet. I know that some guys say they do but I don't know where they are getting that info cuz Whipple says no?????

---------- Post added at 09:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:03 AM ----------

Probably going to do a RPG stage 3 kit maybe 4 not sure yet. This toy is getting expensive fast, but fast is what im after!!!!! Seriously if u would considered bringing it to me in PA I would do everything for u and maybe we could get a package deal on some parts. I am a senior master ford tech in the dealership that I own. Yes u read that right I turn wrenches and I am one of the owners. Let me know but either way if u get a Whipple u will love it!!!!

So you will do warranty repairs on busted cv joints after doing top perch and RPG upper control arms on a 2012? Because NONE of the dealerships around me will touch it..

-Greg

justvettn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So you will do warranty repairs on busted cv joints after doing top perch and RPG upper control arms on a 2012? Because NONE of the dealerships around me will touch it..

-Greg

If your truck is improperly set up wont they just break again?