TMX is now an official reseller of Method Wheels!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
TEXAS MOTORWORX

TEXAS MOTORWORX

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Very nice.. Do the first ones you have posted come with hex screws in solid black?

The Method Double Standard (304) do not come with black hex screwes. However, all you have to do is unscrew them, hit them with black paint and carefully re-instal them.

I was a little apprehensive about the gold screws at first but they look great on our orange and blue TMX Raptors...you can see them on our trucks in our album or website.

Last edited:

ISFast

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I was wondering if you could remove them or not. The boxes didn't have any info on them, but with that do you know what torque they are suppose to be at? I don't want to lose any of mine.

Maxx2893

Rock and Roll Offroad
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was wondering if you could remove them or not. The boxes didn't have any info on them, but with that do you know what torque they are suppose to be at? I don't want to lose any of mine.

Not sure if there is a specific torque or not. Just tighten the he'll out of em and check every once in awhile.