How many Raptor Owners have Have or Have Not done the Perch Adjustment?

How many Raptor Owners have Have or Have Not done the Perch Adjustment?

• Perch Level 1

Votes: 74 37.4%
  • Perch Level 2

Votes: 92 46.5%
  • Perch Level 3

Votes: 26 13.1%
  • BoAngeles Status

Votes: 6 3.0%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DirtNasty

FRF Addict
Reaction score
damn i was thinking mid, now i sorta want to do TOP.

Guess i need to read up on the down sides of TOP, approach angle would be nice to have when following those damn pesky jeeps around trails.

Netix

Banned
Reaction score
Top is nice. but if you run your truck hard like some.you might have some problems

Sent from my SGH-I717R using Tapatalk 2

RivRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Went to the top right out of the gate! Was alittle cocerned about freeway ride quality since i do alot of it out here in SoCal and the freeways suck! The Raptor now bounces alittle on so some of the worst sections but I would never go back. Love the way she sits now, level or alittle rear rake depending on load and she jumps real nice too! Besides from what i understand the Raptor was designed and tested at mid-perch and only delievered at low-perch for DOT so going up one from there can't be all that bad!

Netix

Banned
Reaction score
Well for one, your cv angles are going to be ******. I heard my cv shaft snap just cause I was bogging in 4lo and turned the wheel. It snapped so hard it took out all the splines in my wheel hub.
Hence I upgraded to rcv axles.
For highway ride quality on top take off your sway... A lot better without the sway bar. On top no sway I can run a bump at 100kmph and the steering will stay where it was,mwith the sway on it would jigger around.
If you want beast mode go top, if you do end up breaking cv shafts... You can buy oem refurbished cv shafts online for 120 bucks... Buy a few hahah

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Humvee21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Stock perch. My Raptor likes showing off that ass!
aka... I'm too lazy to do it myself and too cheap to pay someone to do it.