How many Raptor Owners have Have or Have Not done the Perch Adjustment?

• Perch Level 1

Votes: 74 37.4%
  • Perch Level 2

Votes: 92 46.5%
  • Perch Level 3

Votes: 26 13.1%
  • BoAngeles Status

Votes: 6 3.0%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MrGreen33

FRF Addict
Reaction score

"What percent of FRFers have left their trucks at the bottom perch, have modified to the middle perch, or have modified to the top perch? Would this be worthy of a quick, one-question survey?"

~ Ruger

Fellow FRF member Ruger posed this question in another thread...he informed us to go ahead and set up the Poll. I believe this would be good info for current and future Raptor owners and enthusiasts.

Choices:

1. Perch Level 1 (stock from Ford Dealer)
2. Perch Level 2
3. Perch Level 3
4. BoAngeles Status (i.e. No More Perch adjustable Shocks:lol2:)

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
Mid but thinking hard about going to top soon.

Wheela

Full Access Member
Reaction score
mid perch FTW, couldnt stand staying at bot and have no desire to go top, glad someone made a poll for this, would be very interesting to know

swoop1156

FRF Addict
Reaction score
What happens if I've had two Raptors and only adjusted the perch on one? How do I vote? pfft.

FordFanStan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When I got mine I immediately went to the top perch for two reasons: I hate the rake stance on OEM pickups and out on the dunes in Pismo, in lofty snow, and other trails I've been on the approach angle on these trucks sucks. So I wanted to get it as high as possible to help out. On the top perch my truck sits level now, so I am glad I never messed with going to the mid perch first just to have to re-do it later.