Turbo?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

greenie1434

Reaction score
Im looking to start a project... but i dont just want to buy a kit I sorta wanna piece together everything I need to turbo my truck myself hopefully saving some money in the long run and having a more unique set up but its not real easy to find anything other than kits. Anyone have any advice on where to get part?? more specificly a turbo manifold cant find them anywhere....

thanks

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
check with a machine shop or welder. you will also need to give them your truck for a while too. that way they can make sure it fits properly

OP
OP
greenie1434

greenie1434

Reaction score
I was thinking that would be the only way .... i guess thats the price you pay for not having a common vehicle

OP
OP
greenie1434

greenie1434

Reaction score
not sure yet still planning it all out to see how much money im going to need to spend

SwampKing

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Big power, turbo! Great choice! Anxious to know the size turbo, maybe twin 67's! Hehe

'12 Race Red Raptor SCAB (Loaded to the max!)
SCABS are faster!!
'08 SeaDoo RXP-X Clockin' 80+ GPS

raptor_matt

Reaction score
To keep it easy you could do a "sts style" setup if there is space available for all the tubing and hoses. I haven't given it a look to see it that would even be possible.

Wheela

Full Access Member
Reaction score
well keep us posted on ur plans, if ya get a good setup for a good price you might have some interested parties