UPGRADE - 3.0 Internal Bypass Coil-Over

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FOX

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Upgrade your Raptor to large FACTORY Series 3.0 Internal Bypass Coil-Over shocks that maximize the entire wheel travel, increases oil capacity, and adds 60% more damping area over the stock FOX SVT shocks. The only Internal Bypass direct replacement kit on the market allows for a plush predictable ride over normal offroad driving conditions but then has the ability to ramp up damping force for extreme use. The front Coil-Overs are also equipped with remote reservoirs with a large -10 hose increasing the shocks cooling capabilities. Utilizing all of the same components form our offroad Trophy Truck race winning shocks with Eibach springs, Teflon lined spherical bearings, proprietary racing oil and Viton seals.

PART# 883-02-046 $2500 set MSRP

SPECIFICATIONS

Adjustments

Spring preload ring
Nitrogen pressure
Compression valving
Rebound valving

Body: Smooth-bore, clear coated, zinc plated, honed seamless alloy bodies

Components: Black anodized 6061-T6 billet aluminum

Shaft: 7/8" hard chrome plated stainless steel 17-4 H900

Piston: Race-developed high-flow piston design

Valving: Application specific valving to maximize offroad performance

Seals: Redundant sealing pack system main seal, wiper seal, scraper seal. High temperature Viton seals

Oil: Specially formulated for ultimate performance at variable temperatures

Reservoir: 2.5 Remote

Mounting: Direct replacement of stock shock package, coil spring is preloaded to level ride height. Teflon-lined, heat-treated, alloy steel spherical bearings

Attachments

• fs-30-ib-co-main.jpg
    fs-30-ib-co-main.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 112

Chrisandalex1

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well we don't know the exact specifics of the shocks for the RPG LPR 2.0 rebuild, but I am looking forward to working with Fox on the project, and pushing the limits of what is achievable from the Raptor Platform.

Thanks Fox.

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'd like to thank the guys at RPG and Fox for my new custom 3.0 setup...

Damn that gold looks sick...

Love the white up front too.

Upgrade your Raptor to large FACTORY Series 3.0 Internal Bypass Coil-Over shocks that maximize the entire wheel travel, increases oil capacity, and adds 60% more damping area over the stock FOX SVT shocks.

Adjustments

Spring preload ring
Nitrogen pressure
Compression valving
Rebound valving

530038_672657402658_1156009916_n.jpg

Fox - I love your shocks. I have the RPG 3.0 set up on my front. I'd love to learn more about them. How would you recommend adjusting the shocks for certain driving / terrain?

Desert Running
Canadian mud baths
rock climbing
snow shoeing
Highway

Can these adjustment be performed easily by us?

Thanks - glad you guys joined us. Looking forward to the discussion.

Joe

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
if it is posable a side by side comparison of what the 3.0 can do compared's to the 2.0. the resoning I run pastures or open fields in south dakota wide open for the most part I think I'm good with the 2.0 becose the fields are for the most part smooth and the pastures might have some pocket gopher mounds and badger holes. so I guess what I'm asking if I can drive 90mph with out any problems feals like im on a ruff hyway with a normal shock. what can you do with the 3.0 must be crazy.

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yeah Wilson, 3.0s will smooth that right out. Will feel like your on the high way. The shock provides so much more damping, and you could tune it to the field your running.

Joe