M&r front bumper holes light kit pictures thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MandR Automotive

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Here it is guys

Decided to show you Raptor lovers some sexy pictures of our kits. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact us

IMG_0921.jpg

IMG_0922.jpg

IMG_0923.jpg

IMG_1343.jpg

IMG_1344.jpg

IMG_1347.jpg

IMG_1348.jpg

Brandonoff.jpg

Brandon2flood.jpg

Brandon4spot.jpg

Brandon6all.jpg

IMG_1455.jpg

IMG_1456.jpg

IMG_1458.jpg

IMG_1459.jpg

Last edited:

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
ooh, nice. that's a good point. i hadn't considered that you can wire them up to run 2,4 or 6. that's a nice feature!

OP
OP
MandR Automotive

MandR Automotive

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Hey guys. Got some more pics from a customer and wanted to share. Feel like they can be aimed a little higher but look awesome

Blue1.jpg
Blue2.jpgBlue3.jpg
Blue4.jpg
Blue5.jpg
Blue6.jpg
Blue7.jpg
Blue8.jpg
Blue9.jpg

Dkyacht

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Photos coming tomorrow, I just wanted to comment on these light 1st. I received this kit early afternoon today. 1st impressions are as follows.
Build quality A+
Light output A-
Electrical hook up after a brief talk with Mike from M&R B+
Installation and light alignment D-
Overall for the $$$ A-

Now don't get me wrong the install is not rocket science but there are do many things that M&R could do to make this install a B+/A-. Once you mount the bracket you can't adjust the left/right nut if you tighten it so it won't loosed under use. The lights should have some sort of best set up marks or come set up with a recommended pattern. Again it's not super hard just very inconvenient and time consuming. For $450 these lights are incredible and worth every penny. I would definitely recommend them to anyone interested in getting as much bang for their buck as possible. If M&R would tweak the lights for a easier install and alignment I would happily pay $500 for these if not more. 1 last thing, a simple set of instructions would be nice. I know there are lots of videos on YouTube and forums regarding this, I'd just like some included. That's my 2 cents, I'll post some pics tomorrow.

Dave

hosseface

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Photos coming tomorrow, I just wanted to comment on these light 1st. I received this kit early afternoon today. 1st impressions are as follows.
Build quality A+
Light output A-
Electrical hook up after a brief talk with Mike from M&R B+
Installation and light alignment D-
Overall for the $$$ A-

Now don't get me wrong the install is not rocket science but there are do many things that M&R could do to make this install a B+/A-. Once you mount the bracket you can't adjust the left/right nut if you tighten it so it won't loosed under use. The lights should have some sort of best set up marks or come set up with a recommended pattern. Again it's not super hard just very inconvenient and time consuming. For $450 these lights are incredible and worth every penny. I would definitely recommend them to anyone interested in getting as much bang for their buck as possible. If M&R would tweak the lights for a easier install and alignment I would happily pay $500 for these if not more. 1 last thing, a simple set of instructions would be nice. I know there are lots of videos on YouTube and forums regarding this, I'd just like some included. That's my 2 cents, I'll post some pics tomorrow.

Dave

The Rigid fog light install sucks balls too.

I agree with instructions though - that always helps.

Hosseface