Chase's Rap in the Shop for the Hi-Tech Fender Treatment

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

IRONMAN

Reaction score
They getting painted same color? What about bumpers?
PICS PICS AND MORE PICS>

BOJANGLES

<span style="color: red;"><b>Administrator</b></sp
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Although I'm pretty sure I'm gonna do Line-X on mine, I dig the color-matched fenders, makes the truck look WIDE (in a badass, trophy-truck kind of way)

Did Chase consider painting over the grey on the bumper(s) too? ...it would look sharp, IMO.

IRONMAN

Reaction score
Although I'm pretty sure I'm gonna do Line-X on mine, I dig the color-matched fenders, makes the truck look WIDE (in a badass, trophy-truck kind of way)

Did Chase consider painting over the grey on the bumper(s) too? ...it would look sharp, IMO.

x2:drool:

OP
OP
Raptizzle

Raptizzle

FYT
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not sure what his future plans are for the front bumper but we are color matching the rear for him. I have a feeling he's stepping up to the plate with an aftermarket front bumper.

The fender flares are going to get colormatched blacked out. Haven't seen them done in person yet on a black but it should look ssssiiiiiiicccckkkkk!!

I'll keep more pics coming as the project progresses.

A.I.I.Raciing

Dezert 8MYMNEY
Reaction score
The fender flares are going to get colormatched blacked out. Haven't seen them done in person yet on a black but it should look ssssiiiiiiicccckkkkk!!

Here are a few

edit, didn't realize you said "in person"

Attachments

• black Raptor.jpg
    black Raptor.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 92
  • black Raptor2.jpg
    black Raptor2.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 113

neveo

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
hey do you guys have a shop in nor cal, sf bay area? need to get my flares and rear bumpers painted too

swoop1156

FRF Addict
Reaction score
That's what mine looks like, only I left the lower silver part of the bumper silver.

OP
OP
Raptizzle

Raptizzle

FYT
Supporting Member
Reaction score
hey do you guys have a shop in nor cal, sf bay area? need to get my flares and rear bumpers painted too

We don't have anything up your way but spring time is upon us and a nice leisurely drive down the coastline is never a bad idea!!!