Help!!! Rigid 20” Install not successful….

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MrGreen33

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Last edited:

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
OK its really easy. Look in your raptor owner supplement and find which color wire aux switch #3 is. I am saying use #3 because that's plenty of current rating for a light. Connect that wire to any of the pass thru wires...lets say u use the red. Now under your hood, connect the positive wire from the light to the red wire. Ground to somewhere bare metal on your chassis or frame. That's it. You don't need another wire from your battery.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
Birdman nailed it. If it still doesn't work, you'll want to check your fuses next.

AngryBird

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah did you connect the aux wires under the dash? First, I would find a better ground. There should be a factory ground lug near the battery you can tap in to. I've just had bad luck with grounding to body panels where there is paint like your pictures show. I'd check that you have +12V on the red wire when the aux switch is on. Could be a fuse, relay, bad connection etc.

IMG_0611.jpg

The left of the two ground lug connections to the right of the battery is what I used. You can see the crimp connector if you look really hard...

Last edited:

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
nice.... looks good

---------- Post added at 10:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:05 PM ----------

your headlight reminds me of terminator

RigidIndustries

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Glad to see you got everything working. Looks super clean. If you have any other problems please don't hesitate to call us. Thanks for supporting Rigid Industries and an American made product.

Fred

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Good.... Looks awesome... Love the look.

---------- Post added at 10:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:05 AM ----------

Just noticed your halos, everything ties in great... :hail: