Going from Jeep Wrangler Rubicon to Ford Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CSX4350

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Andrew, if you haven't looked at one the back seat of the super crew is cavernous. I have over a foot of room between my legs and the back of the front seat, and I'm no small guy. The back seat room is why I looked at a Ford in the first place, and after driving the Raptor I've never looked back.

It is also, without a doubt, the best riding pickup out there. With a suspension that's meant to tame the desert at triple digit speeds, it soaks up whatever your bad roads can dish out and lets you be comfortable. The only down side to the truck is the fuel economy, or lack of it. I average about 13.6 with a good mix of city/highway.

I also had a Wrangler Unlimited Sahara and the only thing about it that I liked more was its maneuverability in parking lots, since it is much smaller. It was also an underpowered slug, which the Raptor surely is not. I've never been a Ford truck person, this is my first, but it's without a doubt the best truck I've ever owned.

Last edited: