Show your Pics and Vids of getting some Air!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
E63

E63

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Getting unexpected air.

Having way to much trouble posting videos. sometimes the You Tube preview shows up, other times not. Sometimes it shows up twice.
here goes again...

Went out Saturday. This run wasn't suppose to produce any jumps, just high speed wash run, pretty hairball. Took wrong turn at end and got the unexpected kind of air. the Check your underwear kind...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GMhbruMGQTs&list=UUX7-orvDJXXCjLfxlIVJMYw&index=3&feature=plcp

This was intentional air. First part is the pre-run
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M6EVClMzBlA&list=UUX7-orvDJXXCjLfxlIVJMYw&index=1&feature=plcp

Last edited:
Reaction score
On behalf of All Raptors - We thank you for noticing!

on a side note note I just trimmed my exhaust and the sound is really improved over most of the RPM range...

Ya, I'm thinking this one has a bit more done then a trimmed exhaust, it was putting out more decibels then most V8 sand cars.

OP
OP
E63

E63

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Reaction score
Thanks for the tip, I like the image captured, if we get a Raptor i'll be spending more time on the site.

The258

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Met up with RAPTOR2012GR & his buddy yesterday, ended up at a random field literally next to the Rio Grande River. Surprised BP never showed up haha. Any who we did as much as we(more him than me!) could with what we had. I recorded these on my GNex so sorry for the bad quality
This was his second attempt, I was driving around when he did the first attempt so no vid on that.

Re-do

RAPTOR2012GR recorded these of me. My first time intentionally doing this :D

I know its nothing fancy, we dont have bad ass areas like yalls :/ this will suffice for now.

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
That last jump looked pretty fun, especially the nice soft landing!

I guess I'll play too and throw up the one clip I have of me jumping mine:

Jump!.wmv - YouTube

The258

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Soft indeed and fun overall. I am very much more impressed with the raptors, I was expecting a bit of a rough landing but no, soft as a bear :]. Oh and for some reason on the last jump my ******* decided to adjust myself in the seat and hurt my back upon 'landing'.