Stock rims & tires

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
LEGORAPTOR

LEGORAPTOR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
alright got a thousand here a thousand here everybody, looking for eleven hundred eleven hundred folks. 4 stock rims & tires everybody plus throwing in the spare. Do I hear eleven hundred?!

---------- Post added at 01:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:05 PM ----------

Got eleven hundred now (pm sent from "unnamed" member). Do I hear twelve hundred? 1500 takes them right now . Bueler... Bueler....

OP
OP
LEGORAPTOR

LEGORAPTOR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Alright I'm lowering my price to $1300 for FRF Members only (Price stays the same at the shop). This includes the spare that remains untouched. First to PM takes them.

treypal

Lord of the Raptors
Reaction score
That's more per tire than the 1300 for 5.

1100 for all 5 and I'll pick them up on Monday cash in hand.

treypal

Lord of the Raptors
Reaction score
6000 miles may not seem like much, but based on the penny pictures those tires have some wear. 1100 is a fair price. Plus you don't have to deal with shipping them. I'm not trying to lowball you here. I've bought a bunch of raptor tires and wheels. I feel like this is a fair offer.

treypal

Lord of the Raptors
Reaction score
PM me your contact information. I should be in the valley Monday or Tuesday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Arizona Free