Any interest in a mid july AZ run?

What date would you like to do this run?

• Thursday July 12

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Friday July 13

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Sunday July 15

Votes: 5 71.4%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Aaron

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
So I have some good news if you're running stock nav like me. Buckhorn/Constellation Rd is completely on there on the stock nav. Vulture Peak is half on there, so at least that's something. Buckhorn is the longer trail and the one I'm thinking we'll hit first.

cups

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well big thank-you to aaron419. Myself and rsike had a great time with him on the trail he planned.

We drove out of Wickenberg and ended back in Wickenberg, just a bit dirtier. Got to try everything except 4lo. Got real honorable dirt on it. I'm at the Carwash now having it removed for the trip back to Sacramento tomorrow.

Good to meet other owners and get to play. Looking forward to Reno now.

OP
OP
Aaron

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
Likewise cups! I had a blast with you guys today. I'm really glad you guys had a good time too. I still think it's pretty funny that Castle Hot Springs Rd, which was supposed to be just a "Transit" to the other trail actually turned out to be the most challenging part of the whole trip.

I dinged my skid plate up on that concrete slab too, so the bumper is officially broken in. :peace:

OP
OP
Aaron

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
Working on the vid. I wish I was recording on Castle Hot springs. Hopefully the other guys were, it some some good technical wheeling for sure.

OP
OP
Aaron

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
Alright, I'm in then. It looks like an amazing run. With enough time we could probably get quite a few trucks involved too.

OP
OP
Aaron

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
It was great meeting you guys! Look forward to doing it again. Glad I was the only one to scrape a bumper too. You guys' bumpers were all new and pretty. I was worried that concrete lip was gonna scratch em up.

I looked under mine and there's a nice little battle scar :ROFLJest:

Mmmonster

Reaction score
Hey! I'm new to this site and I'm really looking to get my truck out for once and use it for what it's meant for. I'm interested in finding more trips like this in the future to attend!

Last edited: