COMPLETED (M&R unveils fog light kit)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

EatsPrii

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A couple questions about the install. Should I be finding a place to use the mini Allen head screws? They look like extras for the light.

What is the funny looking black piece?

Where should the rubber washers be installed? Do they go in the light mounting assembly, or in the bracket to frame assembly?

FYI I'm impressed with the quality of light so far. They feel solid and well put together.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1341883769597.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1341883769597.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 101
  • uploadfromtaptalk1341883784346.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1341883784346.jpg
    11.9 KB · Views: 116
OP
OP
MandR Automotive

MandR Automotive

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
The Allen screws are extras as well as the black piece. They are used to secure multiple lights together, which we are not doing in this application because we are staggering them. The rubber washers are also optional pieces that you can use to damp the vibration. I'm glad that your expectations were met with the product. Let us know if you have any more questions about the install.

OP
OP
MandR Automotive

MandR Automotive

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Sure did. Started another thread,

In the meantime: Doesnt this look sexy?

cuttingbrackets.jpg

---------- Post added at 05:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:08 PM ----------

Do they come in AMBER?
Would like to combine.

Unfortunately we dont make amber "yet"
They are only available in 6000K

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
So you said they could be connected together? How many could you string together like that? Say maybe enough for a 40" bar equivalent ? The wheels are turning in my head.

OP
OP
MandR Automotive

MandR Automotive

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
[/COLOR]
So you said they could be connected together? How many could you string together like that? Say maybe enough for a 40" bar equivalent ? The wheels are turning in my head.

LOL yes you can connect as many as you want. They are roughly 3" in width. You can link 15 of them together if you wanted.

But it will cost a lot more than just a 44" bar and put out similar lumen output.

Probably not the best investment unless you are going for pure looks haha