Raptor-fueled Aggression... Witnessed it?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JuggNuttz

FRF Addict
Reaction score
because guys with small penises hear that a Hemi is something great, and that giant boulbas fugly front end of a ram and think that it makes their little ****** seem bigger, and that if people just notice their truck, they wont see that little concave area between his legs where a bulge should be. that is why dodge drivers have to act like ******** to everyone else with a better truck then theirs.... which is pretty much any other truck on the market.

and yes, the ones that want to "challenge" me on the road are almost always dodge drivers. occasional cheby guy, but mostly dodge dickwads.

Stepside

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hemi-roids ???
----:lol:----> +1 - good one ~ :waytogo:

My brother bought a Dodge because of the Cummins engine
But he wishes it was a Ford w/Cummins engine.

Oh . . that raspy voice on the Dodge commercial . . I believe, belongs to Sam Elliott.

Rapford75

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have run into several ******* Dodge owners here, but it is mainly the Tundra Turds that cause issues.

Sparvy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yup noticed that also in the short time I've owned mine. It's mostly the diesel croud with 6" stacks blowing smoke as they cut you off...and me standing on the brakes so I don't rearend them. My 6 year old said it best "that black smoke truck looks stupid dad"...lol.

whtrapta

Ostrich Wrangler
Reaction score
Yup noticed that also in the short time I've owned mine. It's mostly the diesel croud with 6" stacks blowing smoke as they cut you off...and me standing on the brakes so I don't rearend them. My 6 year old said it best "that black smoke truck looks stupid dad"...lol.

Why the hell did you let them get around!? you got 411 horses begging to run!

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
the mopar mentality has been the same since the 70's muscle car days. since they did have the best performing "drag" cars of the era, it's in their blood to race any ford or chevy they see.

everyone knows chevy and ford guys don't get along, but the mopar guys have always been the red-headed step child(sorry, had to do it).

Sparvy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well I let him get around for three reasons; one he would have hit me if I kept my current rate of acceleration, two I'm not an 18 year old kid that has to prove I've got a larger ***** by blowing by someone on the street ( I save that for the track), and three...see my reference to the 6 year old in the back seat. I'm not risking her life or mine because some Dodge "boy" wants to be a ********. He had way more HP and TQ than I have so I'm really not sure what his motivation was...I just don't get those guys.