Raptor-fueled Aggression... Witnessed it?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ms. MI Raptor

FRF Lady
FRF Lady
Reaction score
Been there too... But for the most part for my experience when they see a girl driving the truck they usually change from aggressive to 'how you doin' or avoiding eye contact like the plague. There are always some big tools though that act like it's their duty to prove they have big....

The little car drivers tick me off - they seem to be drawn to pull out right in front of me. Annoying little pests!

I was driving on US-10 in MI a year ago and this Chevy driver kept dicking around ahead then behind me...until he saw I was a girl then had his passenger hang his phone number up in the window!

My brother is a dodge guy though and likes to talk all kinds of smack... So I invited him to the Silver Lake run in July to man up! :peace:

Squatting Dog

FRF Addict
Reaction score
My wife loves driving my truck because of the free comedy.. She gets the biggest kick out of ********* guys checking out the truck. Especially when it is parked and she walks out and jumps in.. She said "you can actually see it in the guys face as their ***** shrinks two sizes, as I drive off" And knowing my wife, I am sure she is giving it hell as she drives off.

-Greg

Allied Offroad

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We were driving down the 35 S about 1 hr north of Dallas and traffic was starting to get heavy, and this late model dodge with smoke stacks(right?) Kept speeding up and slowing down. We were trying to stay as a group too and he would hop in the middle of it, then slow down then speed back up.

BOJANGLES

<span style="color: red;"><b>Administrator</b></sp
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Funny post Redwoodred, and yes I've been there with the other truck owners.... but oddly enough for me, the worst offender I've had was in a new F-150, driving like a ******* trying to prove some kind of point.

By the way, I updated your usergroup to put you in with the FRF Ladies Crew to give you the hot pink name and some status around here! :burnout:

verytalonted

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My dad first brought this phenomenon to my attention. He called it the “Triple D” rule. (D*ckheads Drive Dodge) The fact that you are in a Raptor is only adding to this rule.

My dad told me about the Triple D rule, and I kinda shrugged it off. But then he told me that I should keep a mental tally on the make of all vehicles that ‘wrong’ me or others on the public roads (cut people off, blow by people doing the lowered construction speed limit, wait until the last possible second to switch out of the closing lane, etc.)

I have to say I was skeptic at first but started to notice a spike in Dodges doing ‘*******’ things to me in my old 03 F150 SCrew FX4 or other motorists (Ram Trucks more than others followed closely by new Tundras). I reported my findings to my old man.

When my best friend told me he had bought a truck, I guessed a Dodge (judging only by my friend’s *******-ness). He wondered who had told me, I told him it was just a guess.

When I was at our local Rodeo one year I saw a Ram 3500 dually backed in and parked with the other eighteen-wheelers, like he thought he belonged in that part of the parking lot. I chuckled and shook me head.

I started to wonder why it seemed ‘over-testosteroned’ people seemed to be drawn to Dodge Rams. I started to pay closer attention to the advertising that Dodge was putting out there. Notice in the Dodge truck commercials (and the Toyota Tundra ones too) there is a raspy ‘man’s man’ kinda voice telling consumers how much tougher they would be if they too owned and drive a ‘man’s man’ kinda truck. Notice how they use words like bigger, guts, glory; notice the focus on the wild west theme; they seem to attract the ‘small horn’ males with badging like ‘Longhorn’ or ‘Big Horn’ on the trucks; notice the whole ‘That thing got a Hemi’ marketing, which inspires ideas that they too could have a ‘muscle car’ motor in their truck ; notice the ‘big rig’ styling with the hood coming up higher than the fenders.

It is not accidental.

Once I got my Raptor (or an ambassador for Ford and their pinnacle of truck engineering) the ‘small horns’ took not. My truck is bigger, badder, better engineered, and more visually louder and masculine then theirs’. They don’t like that. My Raptor challenges them with its sheer presence. They hate that. And there is nothing they can do.

Just my $0.02…

AngryBird

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
A guy in a navigator yesterday got really mad at me for no reason. Wife was with me so I just kept the finger to myself.