Raptor-fueled Aggression... Witnessed it?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RedWoodred

FRF Lady
FRF Lady
Reaction score
Okay, I may step on a few toes here/anywhere, but here goes:

Has anyone else experienced aggressive behavior from Dodge truck owners while driving their Raptors?

At first I thought it was a fluke - a few deranged individuals with a bit too much testosterone. Now, I have to think it is a Dodge truck-owner phenomenon.

Since my blue SCrew 2012 Rap was delivered in January here in Maine I spend a lot of time laughing at the number of rubbernecking that goes on as I drive my truck down the road. It varies from people at gas stations trying NOT to stare openly at my truck, to one little boy who pulled away from his father and jagged into the road to get a better look (?) at my truck (Daddy's quick thinking saved the day there). I get tons of thumbs-ups, waves and while stopped at road construction, actually had the entire road crew stop work to come over and offer to adopt me and my truck (part of that might be because I'm female, red-headed and well, that's enough, right?).

On the flip side of that coin are the aggressors: oddly enough never Chevy truck owners (usually the first to do the thumbs-up or come over to ask "What the hell IS that thing?"), but almost every Dodge truck owner I see flips me off, tries to pass me (emphasis on 'tries') or is openly aggressive over long stretches of roadway.

I get that some of you may have driven Dodge trucks at some point, but you obvious progressed in life and grew more brain cells or you wouldn't be party to this forum. But what is it about Dodge owners that makes me wonder if they all have 'King *********" tattooed on their foreheads? They can't over-power my truck, generally seem to feel an overwhelming urge to get ahead of me regardless of the hazards in order to pump diesel fumes into my windshield and more than one has tried to run me off the road, or followed me to my destination!

I'd attribute it to Dodge owners in Maine only, but this has happened in New Hampshire, Massachusetts (Mass-holes, go figure) and today, by the owner of an overly-chromed ******-machine from Maryland. After reading the extremely biased article comparing the Dodge BumRunner to the Raptor, I'm starting to believe the Chrysler has put something that eats brain cells in their uncomfortable upholstery. Maybe that's it! HEMI-ROIDS!

Has anyone else noticed this tendency, or am I not firing on all cylinders here? Your input would be greatly appreciated.

RAPTOR2012GR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lol its just they are scared and dodge( I hate even spelling it) suck plain and simple so you go ahead and press the gas when they try to pass you and You give them the bird from all of us and don't worry you got a whole lot of RAPTOR bros to back you up

---------- Post added at 03:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:53 AM ----------

You like star wars too ...your husband /boyfriend is a lucky guy

Badrap

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You are right! I see this daily. Twice just yesterday. I pretty much ignore their silly asses these days and let them look stupid manuevering in and around traffic.
So you are Milla Jovovich in a Raptor? Nice

Madcowranch

Genetically Modified
Reaction score
Just ask Whtrpta, WSI, GJMcManus or myself about our trip to TRR and the idiot white Dodge.

Allied Offroad

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Also, quite a few of them will be ***** stamped with the eloquent "I'd rather be *******, than stroking", which comes with , I believe, stage 5 of the RAM runner kit? Somebody please check my facts, but i an pretty sure I am correct.