Mid Perch Before and After

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Baginoman

Reaction score
perch mod side by side thread?

There was a thread here a while back, that i cannot find! It basically had a bunch of images of each perch mod side to side. It showed top perch raptors next to mid perch and stock height...

Anybody re call this thread?

Wheela

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I can get ahold of whtrapta about setting up a thread if ya want, just last weekend him, WSI, and I met up and took a few pics of out trucks side by side, mine is on bot perch, rapta's is on the mid and WSI's on the top. We got some good pics but not sure what his plans are for it

Last edited:
OP
OP
Baginoman

Baginoman

Reaction score
really close lol but not the one!

---------- Post added at 10:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:05 AM ----------

I can get ahold of whtrapta about setting up a thread if ya want, just last weekend him, WSI, and I meet up and took a few pics of out trucks side by side, mine is on bot perch, rapta's is on the mid and WSI's on the top. We got some good pics but not sure what his plans are for it

that would be sweettt

RatedSVT

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yeah im interested in the picks as welll. Im thinking this is the next mod. That is unless RPG tells me when their finally releasing the power steering bottle.