Show your Pics and Vids of getting some Air!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
E63

E63

Full Access Member
Reaction score
RPG Gettin Some Air

Here is a proof picture of Jarrett's truck on same jump. It was the first time I had been airborne in a truck, yeah, I squealed, just a little, just like a little girl:Caffeine: Wake up call! 15 minutes later I was flying in my Raptor with him next to me. Nothing like having a good coach. If you watch the videos, you will see large Power transmission line just to the right of the landing.

RPGBigAirProof.jpg

whisler151

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I rode with Jarrett in his tuck at the Raptor Run (RIP). The 3.0s and 37s are awesome.

Do you have the standard National springs or the HD springs?

OP
OP
E63

E63

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I rode with Jarrett in his tuck at the Raptor Run (RIP). The 3.0s and 37s are awesome.

Do you have the standard National springs or the HD springs?

I now have their Stage 4 kit, with Fox 3.0 in front and back. Std duty National springs, and Corey from RPG helped, ok directed, the modification of my stock fenders to be able to accept the 37" tires. I am still running on the lower front "perch" setting and plan to raise to top now that new springs have settled. Getting new UCAs and Tie-Rods in next week

whisler151

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I now have their Stage 4 kit, with Fox 3.0 in front and back. Std duty National springs, and Corey from RPG helped, ok directed, the modification of my stock fenders to be able to accept the 37" tires. I am still running on the lower front "perch" setting and plan to raise to top now that new springs have settled. Getting new UCAs and Tie-Rods in next week

The Fox 3.0s have perches? I thought that was just stock shocks. I know the Fox 3.0s are adjustable, so they are on the lowest setting? Do you have pics of how your truck sits now?

OP
OP
E63

E63

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The Fox 3.0s have perches? I thought that was just stock shocks. I know the Fox 3.0s are adjustable, so they are on the lowest setting? Do you have pics of how your truck sits now?

The pictures and videos of my truck were all taken with the Stage 3, front shocks in the mid perch. I am now running the Stage 4 with the Fox 3.0, with the collar in the highest position (equivelent to lower perch). Corey indicated this was optimal to give the front springs a chance to settle in. I now have over 1300 miles on them and was suppose to have more work done last Thursday. Parts didn't make it back from the powder coater, so delayed till next week. New UCA, Tierods, will also be getting tune, Radio and GPS. Will be raising front by lowering shock collars, but you are correct about not having "perch" setting on 3.0s

Leaving in a lttile bit to get some air under current setup, out to Plaster City area. Fun waits for no Mod. well unless it is rear Frame support...

---------- Post added at 09:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:18 AM ----------

damn E63 that one looks awesome too.
Thank you, its one of main reasons I got the truck was to fly in it!

This is me jealous. :peace:

Pics ASAP

Get some! :waytogo: Thanks

Last edited:
OP
OP
E63

E63

Full Access Member
Reaction score
E63 That's BADASS man!! Wish I had the money rite now to upgrade to RPG.

Thanks, Now to find some freaking decent tires, just got back from 5 hours of some pretty hard core stuff. I was checking the shock temp on a whim and here PSSSSS got a pinhole leak in the sidewall of one of the KM2s - they are brand new. Hey Discount Tire - I am not happy - C R A S H

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Only video I have taken is from the very first Raptor Roundup. Most have seen it already. If you compare the height to the 3' tall tires, thats a good 4' of air!
Ford raptor jump - YouTube

Cody - nice jump... people should know that the just was on a stock suspension (right?).

I didn't know they had adjustment either....

OP
OP
E63

E63

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Cody - nice jump... people should know that the just was on a stock suspension (right?).

I didn't know they had adjustment either....

The Fox 3.0 have a collar that is infinitely adjustable by ******** it up or down. I used the word "perch" as an ill advised abbreviation of current setting. I won't make the mistake again. I was just trying to get across where it was set as an equivalent to stock "perch" settings...