Finally a Wash/Wax car wash soap that works!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
I have used them all and gave up on the wash/wax soaps a long time ago because I never really saw a difference. Well, with this stuff the suds and lather is incredible and as you wash... tar and bugs come off much easier because of the incorporated wax. When you rinse the stuff off you will see there is more to this stuff than just soap...the water beaded and sheeted off my truck while I was rinsing. After drying with a Absorber cloth and lightly buffing with a microfiber my truck had a noticeable sheen with a little bit of that smooth, just waxed feeling when you rub the paint. The last car wash soap I will ever buy...finally!

Oh, and yes it's expensive but a couple of cap fulls goes a long way.

uww.gif

pirate air

will plunder your booty
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Been using the same stuff. Thought it worked pretty good myself, can't complain.

BOJANGLES

<span style="color: red;"><b>Administrator</b></sp
Supporting Member
Reaction score
go back and re-read Bird's original post, but imagine the words being spoken in Barry White's voice over a 4 count beat with a lot of hi-hat and a funky yet sensual bassline...... now you're beginning to comprehend The Bird and his rock-hard-softy for a good car-wash.