Bakflip VP realease date & Price?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Smokinjo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Vinyl on top sucks! It is a bitch to clean and I don't believe the claims that water will never pool up on it. I have something similar to this product. I am waiting for it to wear out completely before replacing it. The vinyl on the top of mine is cracking with long term exposure to sun and heat. This one may be different, but I'm not going with anything similar to this set up again.

MikeD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was just about to order an F1 this month but may get the VP after seeing this, lighter and lower profile. I had a vinyl tonneau on my Dodge for over 3 years and never had any cracking issues, always kept it clean and garaged.

TheJoker

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I've had the F1 since I bought my Raptor, over a year ago. It's a great product. But, I may have to upgrade now. Damn!
I don't think it's vinyl, I believe he said it has the look and feel of vinyl.

RatedSVT

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yeah I hope it's not vinyl overlay. I just keep thinking some idiot will try cutting the cover, and they will mess up the overlay. And would we have to send it back to BakFlip to get fixed? Hmmmmm