Vibration...Method double standard

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
J

jlauth

Full Access Member
Reaction score
what tires are you running? could be a bad tire? I would think contacting Outlaw or Method direct would be the way to go, rather than posting on here and waiting for them to respond. They might not catch your post for days, in the mean time you trucks still going to be wobbling along.

I'm still running the stock tires. Methods are the differance here. The balance isn't horrible like I have a bad wheel, but compared to stock its bad. The trucks passenger seat shakes noticablly at 75.

Boss327

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I really hope this is an isolated incident and that Method takes care of it for you.

OP
OP
J

jlauth

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can you install the these dynabeads through the tpms valve on our truck. They said on their website.

OP
OP
J

jlauth

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice. I will try dynabeads first. There is no need to bring methods feet to the fire unless these don't work. The real problem may be how damn smooth this truck rode stock made me a bit spoiled. I will call method today though just to ask some qs.

BlueSVT

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It says you CAN'T feed into valve stem with TPMS...

I spoke with Sean @ Outlaw, he said they haven't heard ANY other issues or complaints about them. Might be an isolated incident?

Hockster

My 45ft Bluewater Party
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Blue is correct. I forgot that Ford went to the valve mounted sensors... Sorry about that

Mach1mike

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have the same problem had the tires and rims balanced twice still vibrates not as bad as the first time. I think it might be the simulated beadlock bolts being the problem. One of the rims needed nine ounces to get balanced.

OP
OP
J

jlauth

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well guys I rotated the tires last night for the first time. This was def the cause. I am thinking that the wear pattern on the fronts was rolling wierd with the different offset of the methods. Moved the fronts out back and she is smooth as can be again.

Like I said my truck is only at 7,000 miles and still on the stock rubber. Gonna try dynabeads for my stang though...went to a motorcycle shop last night and those guys love them too.