Raptor with Wider Tires

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AutopiaDR

Reaction score
Taking into account that the Raptor is one of the widest trucks out there if not the widest without 6 tires, im taking into consideration installing mud tires that are wider than stock. Stock is 315/70/17, has someone experimented with wider tires, and if so whats the widest tire size the Raptor will accept without any rubbing? Just picture it in your head, stand in front of your Raptor on the drivers side and picture it with a wider tire like some Mickey T's Claws. It would elevate the aggressive look of this truck further to levels that will be nothing short of monstrous.

Chip in guys, what is the biggest size it'll accept as far as width goes?

Cheers

BOJANGLES

<span style="color: red;"><b>Administrator</b></sp
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have 35x12.50 tires and am very pleased with them. Looks much more aggressive rather than having all of your rubber tucked into the fenders.

JP7

Likes Canadian Mudbaths
Reaction score
Yup - I like the boots to stick out too. I plan to pull the BFG's and save them for next winter, and run with TSL Swamper SX or similar for the summer.
There are advantages to having the rubber stick out - mainly, you won't likely be replacing broken fenders as much.
Disadvantage is that every puddle you go through will keep the truck dirty...

mrdci

Reaction score
I have a set of 35/20/13.5 off of my F250 that I was thinking about trying on the Raptor. How much wider than stock do you think they will be?

Last edited:

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
I have a set of 35/20/13.5 off of my F250 that I was thinking about trying on the Raptor. How much wider than stock do you think they will be?

they're over an inch wider the stock Raptor tires aren't quite 12.5"