i got my raptor!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nodak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ordered in early october. moved to california this fall and it came in to the dealership last week in north dakota. finally got it down to CA this week so i have about 2300 miles on it so far in only a few days. VERY VERY PLEASED!! this truck exceeded my expectations by a long shot! the ride, how comfortable it is, the sync system, the sound, LOVE the in dash LCD screen, the looks and all the compliments i have gotten, and oh yeah THE POWER!! this things tears ASS!! i could not be more happy with it.

i havent had much of a chance to get off the pavement but that will change as soon as i move home.

i hope to have some pics up as soon as i find my camera. just completed some mods that i can almost guarantee have never been on a raptor before!!!

-2011 super cab
-raptor plus pkg (rearview cam, trailer brakes)
-white with the graphics
-rhino liner
-volant CAi in the near future

OP
OP
nodak

nodak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
haha well one is a lift that goes in my box that swings my wheelchair around from the door and puts it back there and the other is hand controls haha ok ok nothing anyone really wants but hey still a mod lol. i broke my back a few years ago so thats why.

iceman302

Full Throttle OG
Reaction score
haha well one is a lift that goes in my box that swings my wheelchair around from the door and puts it back there and the other is hand controls haha ok ok nothing anyone really wants but hey still a mod lol. i broke my back a few years ago so thats why.

That's badass! Most people would just settle for some basic sedan that's easy to get in and out of. I commend you!

Congrats on the truck. I know you've had a long wait.

BOJANGLES

<span style="color: red;"><b>Administrator</b></sp
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That's badass! Most people would just settle for some basic sedan that's easy to get in and out of. I commend you!

Congrats on the truck. I know you've had a long wait.

x2. Congrats Nodak. That's really cool that you're not letting your back injury limit you. Offroading with the hand controls sounds fun!

I was in a really bad car wreck when I was a kid, and after 2 body-casts and traction, I was in a wheelchair for several months. It's much more difficult than most people realize. That's awesome that you're not letting it keep you from Raptoring!

OP
OP
nodak

nodak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yeah i was in a car wreck and yeah screw those cars/sedans/anything thats not a pickup. it would have taken alot more to keep me from “raptoring” haha. hand controls are pretty easy to use. gas and break are all on one lever and i have a suicide knob so steering is easy with one hand.

BOJANGLES

<span style="color: red;"><b>Administrator</b></sp
Supporting Member
Reaction score
yeah i was in a car wreck and yeah screw those cars/sedans/anything thats not a pickup. it would have taken alot more to keep me from “raptoring” haha. hand controls are pretty easy to use. gas and break are all on one lever and i have a suicide knob so steering is easy with one hand.

The gas/brake combo lever sounds like it would actually be fun to drive with.
I'd like to see how that works. It seems like it would feel almost like you are a pilot.