Hennessey tune/intake vs. JDM SCH tune/airaid intake

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mcasseba

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Narrowed it down to going with a Hennessey tune/Hennessey intake vs. JDM SCT Custom Tune/airaid intake for my Raptor 6.2.

Also, looking between a Corsa cutback or Borla cutback exhaust but favoring Corsa due to less drone.

Any input from anyone using these products would be appreciated because I am on the fence!

Avmech

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just got my 5star tune and did the air raid intake with he magnaflow exhaust and it is great. The airaid is noisy but sounds good with the magnaflow. I would not use John Hennessy for anything. I'm not going to get into it but I would stay away from his stuff. Have had good luck with JDM and they stand behind their products. I just delt with mark at 5star and he was a nice guy, did my tunes for me and was shipped out same day. Truck runs great with the mods I got on and he even loaded a tune for when my headers and high flow cats come in. Support our venders on this forum and they intern support us.

OP
OP
M

mcasseba

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for input.

Talk to Mike at 5 star today, going with his tune, AFE intake and Borla exhaust.

DirtNasty

FRF Addict
Reaction score
5 star has done me right a few times already, great guys and the tune aint bad either. (this is my first mail order tune, normally do a dyno tune )

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
Jeez Mike do we all get a commission?

Sent from my right thumb using Tapatalk.