New OMF Beadlock Simulators

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DynoDynge

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Check this out. Talked to the people at OMF & they are doing these beadlock simulator retrofits for the Raptor rim!
What do ya think?

Attachments

• PBF_9902sm.jpg
    PBF_9902sm.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 127
Last edited:

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
I wonder how that would look on the 10-11 wheels. I didn't even notice those were the 12 wheels.

pirate air

will plunder your booty
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Omf has it on their site...pretty cool!

View attachment 7174

Haha, I own that same wheel, but the rings black now. Bo had a set done in white (one shown), he didn't use them and I bought them off him and had the rings done in black to match my Tux Black. Only thing I don't like about my wheels is checking/adding/removing air from the stem is a pain with the ring in the way. OMF is a great company to deal with. One of my wheels was damaged during shipping and OMF fixed it for free even though I wasn't the original customer.
Couple pics with the rock domes added
IMG00007-20110607-1055.jpg

IMG00011-20110613-1531.jpg

Last edited:

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
Those look really good I was contemplating molten orange rings to match my truck. How much does something like this run? Anyone know?

pirate air

will plunder your booty
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Those look really good I was contemplating molten orange rings to match my truck. How much does something like this run? Anyone know?

Iirc, around 1000 bucks to modify 4 wheels, rings and rock domes.

AngryBird

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
DynoDynge said:
Check this out. Talked to the people at OMF & they are doing these beadlock simulator retrofits for the Raptor rim!
What do ya think?

That's perfect. I want some.

BigJ

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Nice.

Sorry for the dumb question, but I assume "Sim-U-Lock" means this is an aesthetics only mod? Or in other words, this doesn't actually convert the stock wheel to a true beadlock?

Humvee21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Nice.

Sorry for the dumb question, but I assume "Sim-U-Lock" means this is an aesthetics only mod? Or in other words, this doesn't actually convert the stock wheel to a true beadlock?

I believe so