Hello!!! From Dubai

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

umair_k

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi All,

Been reading the forums, thought its high time i post as well and get to know you all as well. Got my 2010 Raptor December end. Loving it since then, my first truck ever, a good friend had booked it a year back but then cancelled his order which i took over, he is planing to go for 2011 model, which he plans to import from the US.

Just an into, will be posting up again for info on these machines!

Below some pictures of last friday run in the desert!

5-2.jpg

4-1.jpg

2.jpg

1-1.jpg

Laters!

Raptizzle

FYT
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome Umair!

The Rigid lights in your grill look good! Nice desert you've got across the pond!

BOJANGLES

<span style="color: red;"><b>Administrator</b></sp
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome Umair. We always love hearing about Raptors owning terrain that's halfway across the marble. The desert you guys have over there looks like some of the best dirt in the world.

OP
OP
U

umair_k

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys!!! This place is Desert ... and specially in winters it gets amazing. These pictures are right after the rain, thats why the sand color is different. We have 7 diffferent colors of sand here, all terrains totally different, some are really big dunes where you have to keep driving and then some small. and the best is the empty quarters! I surely will keep you guys entertained with pictures whenever i get a chance to click some!
Thanks!

kglesq

Droid's Brother
Reaction score
Hi All,

Been reading the forums, thought its high time i post as well and get to know you all as well. Got my 2010 Raptor December end. Loving it since then, my first truck ever, a good friend had booked it a year back but then cancelled his order which i took over, he is planing to go for 2011 model, which he plans to import from the US.

Just an into, will be posting up again for info on these machines!

Below some pictures of last friday run in the desert!

5-2.jpg

4-1.jpg

2.jpg

1-1.jpg

Laters!

Welcome! Those shots are great--you have quite an eye for photography. I especially like the 3rd one down. Keep 'em coming, and have fun with the Raptor.