2011 Production Numbers Scabs vs Screws

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Deinonychus

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I recently received my SVT Certification package (envelope) for my 2011 Molten Orange Scab.

Within the envelope there was a production chart with much production information for various colors, body types, and options.
It states that of the 11,135 total number of 2011 Raptors:
  • 8,821 were SuperCabs
  • 2,314 were SuperCrews

Randy has stated that Ford got those production numbers reversed.:shocked:

Has there been any further verification on this confusion?

DEADEYE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I recently received my SVT Certification package (envelope) for my 2011 Molten Orange Scab.

Within the envelope there was a production chart with much production information for various colors, body types, and options.
  • 8,821 were SuperCabs
  • 2,314 were SuperCrews

Yah I was surprised at this as well . If it is a mistake it is carried out through the entire sheet though. I was going to scan the sheet and post it.

Here where to buy !
Ford Show Parts Marketplace

fostercd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks!

I contacted that site around 4 weeks ago, and they only responded they had no idea when the 2011 Raptor certificates would be available.

What production number do you guys have?

Bluedog

Full Access Member
Reaction score

• 8,821 were SuperCabs
  • 2,314 were SuperCrews

Those numbers seem to run counter to what Ford stated in a press release last September (.... The 2011 F-150 SVT Raptor is proving to be incredibly popular. Ford is seeing a significant increase in overall volume, as well as increased interest in the new SuperCrew option, with take rates at more than 80 percent).

2012 Ford F-150 SVT Raptor Expands Off-Road Prowess with New Torsen Front Differential and Off-Road Front Camera | Ford Motor Company Newsroom