M&R Lighting

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LVdezertdawg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
:pics-****:

A pic of the covers for itsallgood
IMG_4119.jpg

MandR Automotive

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Hey Guys just wanted to put the prices for your guys that are on my website

Home - M & R Automotive

24 LED LIGHT BAR 15" 72W (flood) = $ 250
40 LED LIGHT BAR 24" 120W (spot) (20" Lens) = $ 400 <- Fits perfectly in the front bumper
60 LED LIGHT BAR 34" 180W (spot) (30" Lens) = $ 500
80 LED LIGHT BAR 44" 240W (spot) (40" Lens) = $ 600 <- Fits in behind the grill

We also carry other sizes that can be seen on the website

Last edited:

Reptar

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I am all for buying "Made in the USA" where it permits.
Unfortunately, with the current trade system in place, it is not feasible to restrict yourself solely to American made products. If you do, the price just climbs higher. Competition is a good thing, in a truly free market.
As for where they are manufactured, I could not tell you, but I can say I would not have purchased it, or any other, if it cost $700.00. TJMT
Side note: Look at where your wheels come from....

Ditto. I'm all for buying American products! But some of these companies are tagging such a ridiculous premium on LED lights, and LED's are DIRT CHEAP themselves, and for mass produced products, not one offs, the nonrecurring engineering is shared across the mass produced lineup, I can't see dropping $700 on something that is worth $250.

I'd be interested to hear where these lights are made, but I may be tempted to order up something even if they aren't made in USA, as long as the company themselves are American and just sourcing from where they need to source to stay competitive and have a solid CS reputation.

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
Ditto. I'm all for buying American products! But some of these companies are tagging such a ridiculous premium on LED lights, and LED's are DIRT CHEAP themselves, and for mass produced products, not one offs, the nonrecurring engineering is shared across the mass produced lineup, I can't see dropping $700 on something that is worth $250.

I'd be interested to hear where these lights are made, but I may be tempted to order up something even if they aren't made in USA, as long as the company themselves are American and just sourcing from where they need to source to stay competitive and have a solid CS reputation.

i pulled the trigger and Mikhail is sending me a 20". I couldn't justify paying the prices some of the other manufacturers ask. I wanted an LED bar, but not that bad. these prices are more in my ballpark and if the quality is as good as everyone says I think we have a winner here!

knine

FRF Addict
Reaction score
....I'd be interested to hear where these lights are made.
From their FB page:
M&R Automotive - Home - M & R Automotive Adam my products are made in China live everything else. My wharehouse and stock are in USA which means that i can ship the same day. It is a great product and im willing to put my name on the line for it. I have sold a lot off them and all i keep hearing nothing but great things about the procuct.