M&R Lighting

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

vanilla_gorilla

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So let me get this straight, Rigid and Vision X sell a 20" bar, yet this one is a 24" bar? Where did you gain 4 inches? Or better yet, who is lying to their wife about how big 6", 4" (20", or 24") is?

OP
OP
DynoDynge

DynoDynge

Full Access Member
Reaction score
do they make a "dually" size light?

I didn't see one on their site.

---------- Post added at 08:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:30 AM ----------

So let me get this straight, Rigid and Vision X sell a 20" bar, yet this one is a 24" bar? Where did you gain 4 inches? Or better yet, who is lying to their wife about how big 6", 4" (20", or 24") is?

I already talked to them about their measurement. They are listing it as a total measurement from the outside edge of the mounting brackets, not the lens. The lens itself is a 20", I just didn't want to confuse anyone who went to their site & could not locate a 20" model.
I'm guessing you measure from the "back bumper" huh? LOL

---------- Post added at 08:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:36 AM ----------

Here is a clip
Welcome to Facebook - Log In, Sign Up or Learn More

OP
OP
DynoDynge

DynoDynge

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Their EBay page says they're not made by Rigid or VisionX. So are they made in China or the USA or ?

We need to buy American :peace:

I am all for buying "Made in the USA" where it permits.
Unfortunately, with the current trade system in place, it is not feasible to restrict yourself solely to American made products. If you do, the price just climbs higher. Competition is a good thing, in a truly free market.
As for where they are manufactured, I could not tell you, but I can say I would not have purchased it, or any other, if it cost $700.00. TJMT
Side note: Look at where your wheels come from....