Outlaw Raptor TT bumper

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bstoner59

does it come in shmedium?
Reaction score
The day Outlaw posted the thread about their new bumper I decided I had to get one. Went down that day Joey had the guys throw one up on a truck and I placed the order later that day. Conner told me he would have it done before the Mojave trip even though I said it wasn't a huge deal...but they definitely came through!! Had it on and wired up with the new Vision X lights the day I left. Perfect timing! While they had the truck I decided to have them put it back at the middle perch. Truck looks and handles great!!

I like the clean look of the bumper and the solid mounting points on the frame. The skid plate is a little small but that's the price we pay for not willing to chop the frame up...yet!!

Here are some pics...from what I hear it's a love it or hate it kind of thing. I love it! If you hate it go ahead and let me know. I'm kind of interested to see how it comes off. Joey has some better quality ones if you need 'em.

Thanks again to Conner and Joey and all the other hard working guys at Outlaw for getting this done so quickly and all put together with no issues!

IMAG0548.jpg
IMAG0531.jpg
IMAG0532.jpg
IMAG0016.jpg
IMAG0544.jpg

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
looks great man. skid plate kind of looks like a thong on a fat chick lol.

OP
OP
bstoner59

bstoner59

Reaction score
looks great man. skid plate kind of looks like a thong on a fat chick lol.
Haha!!! I've been trying to put my finger on it but I think you just hit the nail on the head!! Fat chicks need love too!!!

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
so that front skirt is metal? how thick? is it textured? i'm having a hard time picturing this thing.

OP
OP
bstoner59

bstoner59

Reaction score
No it ABS plastic. Easy and inexpensive to replace when i screw it up!! I have a slight tendency to hit things with my bumpers!! Not sure how thick but it's pretty solid.