Whipple Supercharger

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MTF

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Ordered mine yesterday, $7,195

525 rwhp with stock exhaust.

It is being ship to the Ford dealer that has the SVT Mustang Tech for Superchargers.

OP
OP
MTF

MTF

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Í'm on my smart phone today and it's very hard to post.

Whipple has a Facebook page and there is a F250 with a 6.2 L

I was told about 4 weeks to see it at the dealer.

executor485

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So if it's done at the dealer, does that mean you're still going to have some type of warranty with it?
Very jealous :)

mrpork

Full Access Member
Reaction score
there is a guy in rhode island that was running one and had the dealer take it off. from what i understand they couldn't get a good tune into it. the truck ran like shit

OP
OP
MTF

MTF

FRF Addict
Reaction score
mrpork, do you have any more info on where you heard this!!!

Warranty, good question. The Ford dealer is the distributor for Whipple, Kenny Bell and others here in New York.

Hassett Ford in Wantage, N.Y. is their name. They are the go to place for the SVT Mustangs very well known.

This is my daily driver I cannot mess around, I'm on call 24/7 and need to be there!!!!

Also will be getting a loner while work is being done. Up to around $1,600

When I have more time to talk everything over with them, I'll fill you in.

Now I'll have to talk to them about mrpork's claim! But I agree with Cubdriver's last sentence in the next post

Last edited:

Cubdriver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
mrpork, do you have any more info on where you heard this!!!

I can still cancel.

Warranty good question, The Ford dealer is the distributor for Whipple, Kenny Bell and others here in New York.

When I have more time to talk everything over with them, I'll fill you in.

Now I'll have to talk to them about mrpork's claim!!!!!!!!!

I ordered mine over a month ago. Whipple would not put this kit out if the tune is not right. I was told if the dealer installed it then they should warranty it, but i think if they did install in then i would need the them to warranty it. I can do a better job and if it blows up then its time for a Livernois 6.6 short block and more boost.

---------- Post added at 12:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:57 AM ----------

there is a guy in rhode island that was running one and had the dealer take it off. from what i understand they couldn't get a good tune into it. the truck ran like shit

Was it a Whipple on a 6.2 Raptor? They have not released them yet so how can that be? If he was testing it he would be working with Whipple and not be taking it to the dealer.