So nervous - WT$ a I doing

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

yeayeaatou

Reaction score
leaving tomorrow morning to buy 2017 Screw. The price is good, and I plan on leaving with a truck. I never thought I would spend so much on a truck, and I am still having problems wrapping my head around the price. I usually buy my cars based on them not really dropping in value.

Hope I can sleep

Wife is on board, I attempted to trade the car into the dealership, but they offered 8k below rough trade in. I dont understand that, I guess they really dont have to give in on anything since they priced the truck well .

OP
OP
Y

yeayeaatou

Reaction score
$51000
Screw
White
It has the 802A package
no accidents
45000 miles

My wife was singing a song to the kids this morning, she was so happy

Booth9999

Professional basket weaver level 7
Reaction score
Your going to be singing later! Do it seems like a great price for a 802.

RaptorFlipper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not a bad deal. Mileage is kind of high for a 17. You consider buying a new 18 with lower tech package? You plan on modding much? Brand new 18 you can get for 59k. I just did it. Just some food for thought.

RaptorFlipper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No it is the base package for sure. 801, no leather. I have loaded 13 raptor. Consider this: 15k difference in what i payed for mine and the vast majority on every lot that is loaded with all the features. But what are you paying for? Leather, and a bunch of tech stuff that if you mod like i did, its all gone. True no air/heat in the seats, or 15 position seat, but ill say again 15K!!!! I put 25k in aftermarket stuff into my 18 leadfoot so that mine looks and drives nothing like most raptors. Listen if you want to stay stock, then get all the bells an whisltes. But this truck can do so much more if you mod. And when you do half the tech stuff doesnt work anymore. And a nav system today is completely obsolete. Phones have taken over. Go look at what you get for that 15k. A bunch of way overpriced tech that most do not need or use. Im just saying, take it from someone who made the mistake already on my 13.

OP
OP
Y

yeayeaatou

Reaction score
i don’t know where to start. I really enjoyed the drive and can’t wait to use it.

Want storage for the bed

JLP83

Reaction score
Congrats brother. Pretty impressive how they handle the road for an off-road minded truck isn't it?