GEN 2 Big Brake Kits

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I will be in Houston next week and I have stock beadlocks on my truck. Where are you located? Free brake kit to test the wheels? Haha.

Sure! Buy a really expensive t-shirt and I'll throw the brake kit in free! :ROFLJest:

In all seriousness, I appreciate the offer but we will have test fitting complete in the next few days; we've got it lined up with one of our local customers.

cwylie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sure! Buy a really expensive t-shirt and I'll throw the brake kit in free! :ROFLJest:

In all seriousness, I appreciate the offer but we will have test fitting complete in the next few days; we've got it lined up with one of our local customers.

Haha cant hurt to ask right! Haha. I will be in town next week if your other guy falls through. Happy to help out.

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Interested in upgrading brakes on my 2018 SCrew but concerned about changes to unsprung weight when larger wheels/tires are necessary. What side effects on handling due to this? First choice is Brembo, but something to fit OEM wheels also attractive. Will the Alcon kits fit OEM beadlock wheels?

wonder if anyone in the houston area with the oem beadlocks would be willing to drive to your shop for a test fit???:biggrin:

I will be in Houston next week and I have stock beadlocks on my truck. Where are you located? Free brake kit to test the wheels? Haha.

Gents, test fit the 17" OEM Beadlock wheels tonight on the Alcon kit. They fit WITH the included 7mm billet spacers. They do not fit without the spacers.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Arizona Free