Clear Bra North Dallas Price for Xpel Stealth

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jdubub

#AllRaptorsMatter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm not too sure what all products they carry/have/install, but Cameron at Drive Auto Appearance in Plano is excellent! He did my ceramic coating on Black '14 Raptor and it was flawless. His guy next door to him does wraps, bras etc. and they lean on each other. Great local guys and have always been impressed with their work any time I stopped by. May want to check them out.

LFGen2

Reaction score
any problems areas you run into?

was it a custom cut job or all pre-cut pieces?

im going back this week to have a couple areas fixed on my xpel stealth job

lnferno

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How does Xpel hold up to off-roading where there might be shrubs that rub against the xpel?

OP
OP
P

Peyton

Reaction score
I live half the year on my ranch in the brush country of South Texas. I drive ranch roads that aren’t always trimmed. Mesquite branches and other brush rake the side of my truck often. My black Gen 1 had plenty of pinstripes after 7 years on the ranch. Not only does the Stealth look great on LeadFoot, it will protect the paint. It was a significant investment to make but I have confidence it will do its job. I definitely don’t drive a mall crawler.