Dude's 2017 Build Thread!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
dude1782

dude1782

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Some pics from the AZRR Prescott loop run. We raised over $3,000 for the Semper Fi Fund and also had a great time, although I might have had a little more fun if my truck was ready in time. The nice up side to that is I got some pretty cool pictures that I otherwise would have missed (the first 2 were taken by @RaptorShennanigans).
7gMEIzA.jpg
kD6auMW.jpg
jM8oUXU.jpg
LVfXsej.jpg

P1RKS01.jpg

yqd1X88.jpg

DRMsrAD.jpg

uyYOWAb.jpg

cV0OGGu.jpg
94PMVvf.jpg

2QdbyPp.jpg

Ko1nsxu.jpg

OP
OP
dude1782

dude1782

FRF Addict
Reaction score
it's kinda funny. The gents at TMX regularly tell customers that once their raptor build is done, the most expensive mod comes next...

A superduty and a trailer. :eek:

Essentially what I'm going for except with a truck that's 20 years old and not a 60k stock truck. I think my truck is at a good point. It does very well and it's equipped for whatever the buyer would want or they could keep going and do what I wanted to do to it.

I'm definitely going to fork up the cash for an alumiduty though. I can't stop thinking about those after driving one