Shelby Raptor Cold Air Intake Kit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Quaesta

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Has anyone tried the Shelby Raptor Cold Air Intake Kit? If so what are your thoughts?

RaptorFlipper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My guess is you are paying for the "Shelby" name. All those shops like Hennessey and Shelby are charging you for their name. I have looked at their "packages" for both my 13 and 18 raptors, and for my 13 I got more power and add ons for about 40% less than what these guys charge. Got 27k in my 13 in upgrades that would have cost 45k from these guys. Go local or smaller shops and you can get so much more for your money. You just wont have foo-foo looking badges that say "Shelby"!

gily25

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My guess is you are paying for the "Shelby" name. All those shops like Hennessey and Shelby are charging you for their name. I have looked at their "packages" for both my 13 and 18 raptors, and for my 13 I got more power and add ons for about 40% less than what these guys charge. Got 27k in my 13 in upgrades that would have cost 45k from these guys. Go local or smaller shops and you can get so much more for your money. You just wont have foo-foo looking badges that say "Shelby"!

Yes, I investigated and it is the same as whipple, its even fulfilled by whipple they just change the name plate on the CAI, I ended up going with whipple after I found out, I bought the CAI from whipple and the tunner as well, I even got 2 tuners as I got one from ebay, I have one for sale if you are interested you will just need to purchase the CAI from whipple and will have the same 525hp and 600+ torque of the shelby raptor but for a fraction of the cost, however is interested I can let the tunner go for $500, regular price is $800