GEN 2 Front end collision warning

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

vetdog

Reaction score
Seems like this rarely warns me of anything. Not that I’m constantly flying up behind someone but I have tested it on sensitive and it doesn’t alert most of the time. Anyone else having any issues with this? 2017 SCREW

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

squeak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Seems like this rarely warns me of anything. Not that I’m constantly flying up behind someone but I have tested it on sensitive and it doesn’t alert most of the time. Anyone else having any issues with this? 2017 SCREW

I have a 17 screw and mine seems to work pretty well. Typically it goes off when someone in front of me is going to turn and I'm going straight but it works. I've never messed with the settings.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

HunyaKitti

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My goes off frequently, but then again I'm driving around Fort Bragg and people abruptly swerve everywhere all of the time.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
I’ve found that if you are on the gas and the truck detects a vehicle decelerating in front of you, or turning right if you are coasting, you’ll get the alert - I do anyway. For me, it seems to alert for right turners most often, but if you’re applying throttle and there’s a 12 o’clock vehicle slowing it seems to alert consistently for me.

cdurbin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine seems to alert primarily when I am actually giving the vehicle gas and someone slows/pulls out in front of me.

If I'm coasting I've only had it go off once when someone pulled out in front of me.

-Corey

salts001

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It alerts me non stop probably due to the crazy nyc driving. I also get the warning from time to time when coming around a curve...maybe a bit too fast :biggrin:

ameration

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is this on all Gen 2’s or only the ones with the Technology Package Option?

OP
OP
V

vetdog

Reaction score
Not sure but mine only kicks in either randomly or not when it should