Antenna

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BangBang

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How will we know if and/or when a new product has come out if we keep referring back to old threads that go dead?

ineedaBubble

FRF Addict
Reaction score
How will we know if and/or when a new product has come out if we keep referring back to old threads that go dead?

You’re right, we should ignore all old threads and only post new ones each time we have a question! Solved.

I’ve said my peace. At the end of the day, I just don’t care enough to argue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BangBang

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You’re right, we should ignore all old threads and only post new ones each time we have a question! Solved.

I’ve said my peace. At the end of the day, I just don’t care enough to argue.

Yeah! You shouldn't really care enough to see new posts.
People are just trying to have their own good time.
Real life is more than enough to get worried about this place or the internet in general.

OP
OP
M

Mike svt

Reaction score
Thanks for all the looks and replies being a new raptor owner I really appreciate this thread cause it’s helpful and it’s first hand experience so good looking out.

Raptorguy1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I wholeheartedly disagree. The point of a forum is to discuss topics/issues/etc. that way, people/users coming in AFTER you don’t have to bring up the same topics or issues. They can search on these pre-existing conversations and have the information they seek.

Trust me, people don’t like answering the same questions over and over again. I’m not an *******, by any means, but this is a pet peeve of mine. There’s no need to ask the same things over and over.

If, however, you have a legit question and search for that topic and see no results, by all means, ask away.

Cheers and enjoy your Raptor!

I would think the mods could merge some of the threads for the same topic if they thought this was an issue. Just saying....