Auto Relock

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mrblonde

Reaction score
My 2018 does not have auto relock (unlocked car relocks after 45 seconds without opening door)as the manual states we should have. On the Forscan plain English all 5 places said disabled. On the advanced Forscan it also showed disabled. I enabled both places and still no auto relock. Any ideas? Livinitup are you out there? I will also post this in the tweak your truck section.
Thanks

OP
OP
mrblonde

mrblonde

Reaction score
There is a note in the Forscan file indicating it doesn't work on 17's, it doesn't work on my 18.
Didn't work on my 18 either. Interesting that the manual says we should have it and some come with it, some don't.

murph145

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Doesnt work on my 18 either. I forgot to lock my truck the other day and it stayed unlocked all night, that's when I realized it was not auto locking.

bo1966

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's really odd that some have it activated and some don't. My service writer told me they've become accustomed to checking the settings in all F150's built before a certain date but don't recall what it is. Mine was May of 18 and it's working on mine and my friends built in April

OP
OP
mrblonde

mrblonde

Reaction score
That's really odd that some have it activated and some don't. My service writer told me they've become accustomed to checking the settings in all F150's built before a certain date but don't recall what it is. Mine was May of 18 and it's working on mine and my friends built in April
And unfortunately, there is no fix for it.